Throughout the year Euroquip host a variety of interactive and educational events for the food service industry as well as exhibit at trade shows, sponsor industry, and association events.
THE WORLD TROPHY OF PASTRY, ICE CREAM AND CHOCOLATE
21 – 22 October 2019 | Host Fiera | Milan | Italy
The “World Trophy of Pastry, Gelato, and Chocolate“ organised by the International Federation Of Pastry FIPGC, takes place every 2 years in Italy at the most prestigious fair in this sector, Host Fiera Milano. This is the most prestigious international event dedicated to pastry professionals, a sensational competition that attracts superstar pastry chefs from all over the world, to win the title of “World Championship of Pastry”.
Australia has been nominated by the Federation to compete, together with other 15 countries, in this that has become one of the most important international event in the pastry industry.
Moretti Lab Pizza Academy It takes you in the world of perfect cooking, through courses, classes and workshops that deal with every type of product that can be baked in a professional oven.
We will guide you through the training step by step.
To be kept informed about upcoming events please complete the form below to join out mailing list:
Below are some reviews and information about past events held by Euroquip…
- NEAPOLIS BY MORETTI FORNI. “The Electric Oven For Neapolitan Pizza” Presented by E. Sgarbossa. MON 24 Sept. 2018@ EUROQUIP Moretti Forni decided this year to take on a huge challenge by launching a new electric oven, which promises to revolutionize the Neapolitan Pizza industry. As the tradition wants the Neapolitan Pizza to be cooked in a wood-fired oven, Neapolis® has been designed to reproduce exactly the taste of authentic Neapolitan Pizza cooked in a wood-fired oven…
- FINE FOOD 2018, AUSTRALIAN SELECTIONS | PASTRY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. 10 – 13 September 2018 @EUROQUIP Stand HN26 The selections and pre-selection to be part of the official “Australian Team of Pastry FIPGC“, are organized by Euroquip, as official Australian partner of FIPGC. Starting in June with the pre-selection, the Finale will be at Fine Food 2018 at STAND HN26, where the 3 official team members will be announced…
- CHOCOLATE ART DEMO WITH JESSICA PEDEMONT ,Thu. 13 September 2018, 11:30am. Jessica Pedemont, Chocolate Artisan in collaboration with Euroquip and FBM Chocolate Machines, will run a chocolate demo the 13th September 2018 at 11:30 AM at STAND HN26 Fine Food Australia, on the last day Australian Selections Finale for the “World Trophy of Pastry”, where she also participates as a member of the judging panel.
- FINE FOOD 2018| AUSTRALIAN SELECTIONS | PASTRY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: 10 – 13 September 2018, @EUROQUIP Stand HN26 The selections and pre-selection to be part of the official “Australian Team of Pastry FIPGC“, are organized by Euroquip, as official Australian partner of FIPGC. Starting in June with the pre-selection, the Finale will be at Fine Food 2018 at STAND HN26, where the 3 official team members will be announced …
- SYDNEY ROYAL EASTER SHOW 2018 Come and see Euroquip at the Bianco Taste of Italy stand, located in the Home and Lifestyle Pavilion. We will delight you with live pizza making thank Moretti Forni conveyor ovens (read the article), there will be freshly baked pizza every day and a special price promotion on our residential wood-fired ovens.
- AHG EXPO, 7 – 8 March, Brisbane. Euroquip & Hospitality Superstore will be proud to introduce to you some of the best Italian made catering equipment in the food industry.
- NEAPOLITAN PIZZA Master Class 2018 by Le 5 Stagioni and Guglielmo Vuolo. Famous Italian pizzaiolo Guglielmo Vuolo will run this rich and detailed training course. about authentic Neapolitan Pizza that has been recently recognised world heritage by UNESCO
- GLUTEN-FREE BAKING FORUM 2017. Euroquip in collaboration with Napoli Food and Wines and Le 5 Stagioni, is running a GLUTEN-FREE BAKING FORUM, thought for the industry professionals.Our first gluten-free baking forum is free of charge. Paolo Spadaro is an expert baker and pizza maker born in Italy that will dedicate 3 hours in sharing his deep knowledge with the participants…
- The “World Trophy of Pastry, Gelato and Chocolate “ takes place every 2 years in Italy at the most prestigious fair of this sector, Host Fiera Milano. Australia will compete for the very first time in this that has become the most important international event in the pastry industry…
- Pizza Forum 2017 Sydney: Italian Master Pizza Chef & Baking Specialist, Valentino Carrozza, and Salvatore di Maria, General Manager of Il Molino Iacquone (international brand of premium flours) will lead the Pizza Forum workshops and offers a unique opportunity for Australian pizza chefs to learn from some world-renowned specialists….
- Fine Food 2017 Sydney. Being held at the new ICC Sydney, Fine Food Australia is an unrivaled showcase of the latest food, drinks, ingredients and equipment for food service and retail businesses. A visit to Fine Food Australia will open up new possibilities for restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries, retailers and commercial caterers….
- Foodservice 2017 Melbourne. Our first performance at Foodservice Show in Melbourne has confirmed a sensational success that has seen the Euroquip Team involved in a non –stop live demonstration for the entire duration of the show.
- 27.03.2017 “Gelato Art Workshop – Sydney “ With more than 100 years of combined experience Staff ice System and Elenka are some of the companies with the greatest experience in the world about the Gelato Industry, respectively for equipment and ingredients. Synonymous with summer and sun, the world’s favourite dessert comes in a variety of flavours and shapes, from Italy to Australia, and all around the world, this treat delights everyone and has become a huge business…
- 28.11.2016″Vision, Steps Into The Future” – Blast Chilling Demo –
After three years of research, Coldline launched VISION, the new generation of multi-function units that uses the most advanced technology available on the market today. With VISION you can adjust temperature from -40°C to +35°C, humidity from 40% to 95% and ventilation intensity from 30% to 100%, an innovation that allows a single unit to perform a surprising number of functions…
- 27.11.2016″Food is Life” The Benefits of Blast Chilling – Complimentary Cooking Class
Say no to mass produced food. Back in our grandmothers’ day, food was fresh, produced locally and recognisable. Nowadays, however, there are thousands of products on supermarket shelves that bear only the merest resemblance to food…
- 26/ 27/11/16 Rootstock Sydney – Faming Food and Wine Festival –
With Internationally awarded Master Pizzaiolo Enrico Sgarbossa (Al Taglio, Surry Hills)Rootstock Sydney is a unique, collaborative not-for-profit sustainable food and wine festival. It is a place where winemakers, grape growers, chefs, sommeliers, writers, artists, thinkers (and most importantly drinkers!) can all come together to share with one another. This year come and try some delicious Wood Fired Pizza, Tuscan Style. A traditional Wood Fired Oven is coming from Tuscany for the occasion …
- Fine Food 2016 Melbourne
The 2016 performance at Fine Food Show in Melbourne has confirmed a sensational success that has seen the Euroquip Team involved in a non –stop live demonstration for the entire duration of the show.
- The VISION Technology Forum 2016
Due to the outstanding success and positive feedback from previous attendees, Euroquip is held their second Vision Technology Forum in both Sydney and Brisbane this year.
- The Pizza Forum
It’s no secret that Pizza is now one of the most popular menu items across Australia. However, it takes more than just good pizza to get your customers hooked; it takes amazing pizza and a successful business plan.
- AVPN Members Meeting and Workshop
The True Neapolitan Pizza Association (Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, AVPN) is a non-profit organization and was founded in June 1984 in Naples. The mission of the AVPN is to promote and protect the “true Neapolitan pizza“, both within Italy and across the globe.
- The VISION Technology Forum 2015
The VISION Technology Forum was focused on proving, gelato making and blast chilling techniques and included various demonstrations and samples of creative foods that can be made with the help of the Coldline refrigeration and Staff multi-function machines.