Pastry Chef Giuseppe Amato’s Masterclass
- Pastry Chef at “Ristorante La Pergola” (3 Michelin Star – Rome – Italy).
- Lecturer at “A tavola con lo Chef” (School of hospitality in Rome -Italy).
- Member of AMPI (Academy Master Pastry Chefs of Italy).
- Co-founder of the association Pass 121.
- Pastry Chef of the year 2018 for the Italian Magazine’s guide “L’Espresso”. This sums up Chef Giuseppe Amato from Sicily.
Euroquip has been honoured to host Pastry Chef Giuseppe Amato’s event at our kitchen. Have a look at this video!
This event has been made in collaboration with Le Sinfonie (by Le 5 Stagioni), Campoli Foods, Napoli Foods & Wines and Euroquip of course.
Chef Giuseppe Amato has presented at his Masterclass two different plates: the “Cannolo Scomposto” (a new way of looking at this old Sicilian Tradition) and the “Crostata Ricotta e Visciole” (a modern twist of a traditional jewish cake).
Thanks to the technology of the Moretti Oven COMP serieS Double Deck Electric oven with prover (S100E/2/L) the finishing baking results of the product (biscuit for cannolo and almond cake for crostata) was great!
Also the taste of “visciole” (a type of wild cherry) sorbet was delicious thanks to the expertise of Staff Ice System gelato machine.
Chef Giuseppe Amato spent a lot of time and effort to create these innovative dishes.
Colourful and tasty. When tradition meets innovation…