Meet Bujin – The Australian Team (FIPGC).
Today we will meet Bujinlkham Chuluunbaatar, well known as Bujin.
Bujin is part of the team that will represent Australia at The “World Trophy of Pastry, Gelato, and Chocolate“ by the International Federation Of Pastry FIPGC.
This competition will be held in Milan (Italy) in October 2019.
Nice to meet you Bujin!
1.Can you make a little presentation of yourself?
My name is Bujinlkham Chuluunbaatar. My friends call me Bujin Bujka or Bunny 🙂 Because Bujin, in my language, means “baby rabbit”… I’m from Mongolia. Currently I am working at Palazzo Versace (Gold Coast) as a pastry chef.
2. When did you start you career in hospitality?
I started to work in the hospitality industry since 2012. Anyway, I began to bake in 2015. My son was 3 months old…
3.Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get inspiration from my son. He is my inspiration and motivation.
4. What do you like most of this industry?
I did choose pastry industry because it can deliver happiness to people. Especially chocolate. Who doesn’t love chocolate?! It makes us happy! 🙂
5. You are specialised in chocolate (sculpture), what do you like most of this category?
Making chocolate sculpture is one of the hardest category in the pastry industry. Because it melts and breaks down very easily… it’s very challenging for me! …and I love it!
6. How long takes you making one chocolate sculpture?
It takes me 1 month to finish one sculpture…
7. Are you going to eat your sculpture after you create it? ?
After the competition i eat all of my sculptures haha 😀 (just kidding…)
8. In October 2019 you will represent Australia at The “World Trophy of Pastry, Gelato, and Chocolate“ by the International Federation Of Pastry FIPGC. Can you share with us your feelings about this competition?
I am honored to represent Australia next year in Milan (Italy). Also, It’s a big big responsibility. I promise to do my best. Cheers!