Copyright © 2018 Euroquip. All Rights Reserved.
Aura Chocolate Tempering Machine
Aura Chocolate Tempering Machine, Benchtop
- Manufactured in stainless steel according to CE laws
- Continuous tempering cycle
- CPU to monitor and adjust heating and cooling automatically
- Electronic dosing device with adjustable repetitions (up to 9)
- Thermo-electric induction system
- Vibrating table
- Reversible run of screw pump
- Automatic switch-off
- Night cycle
- Reversible auger
Aura delivers the benefits of FBM’s continuous tempering technology to the table-top tempering machines.
The continuous tempering cycle in Aura is controlled by a customised program CPU that monitors and adjusts heating and cooling automatically within a very narrow range based on the set melting and tempering points. The working bowl is heated by thermoelectric induction and the tempering pipe is cooled directly by the refrigerant gas, delivering fast response times, precise control, and reduced energy consumption.
The auger in the Aura’s tempering pipe reverses automatically to empty it, reducing the amount of time required to restart the tempering cycle or to change chocolate. There is an optional upgrade to the tempering pipe assembly that enables the removal of the tempering screw pump for an easier cleaning when changing chocolates.
- Pre-crystallization process: continuous tempering
- Capacity of the bowl: 4 Kg
- Installed power: kW 0,75 Chocolate transport system: screw pump
- Output: from 10 kg/h of tempered chocolate – according to the kind of work Weight: 70 kg
|WIDTH (mm)||LENGTH (mm)||HEIGHT (mm)||NET WEIGHT(kg)|
|AURA||1 Phase||50 Hz||1 Kw||220 – 380 V||–|
|Bowl Capacity||Production (bowls/hr)|
|AURA||4 Kg||2 -3/ hr|